Matt & Casey Friedberg
Children: Micah & Jordan
Missions Work: Church Plant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with Water of Life
- For the church to grow in their love of the Word
- For the ministry opportunities in Stung Meanchey (wisdom & direction)
- For continued wisdom with how to work with the extreme poor
- Safety and Health of the Family
- Matt as he continues to give bible studies in Khmer once a month.
- For Casey as she continues to treat patients at the clinic at daughters.
Click for the latest newsletter: Friedberg-Prayer-Letter-Feb-2017
Mail Support to: (write “333” on the memo)
Water of Life
PO Box 2022
Fallbrook, CA 92088
Matt & Casey Friedberg,
P.O. Box 570
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
George & Martha Mixon Children: Laura, Carrie, Nathan, Beth, & Jim
Missions Work: They are a part of World Harvest Missions, ministering to a church in Losho, visiting elderly homes, and orphanages.
- Pray for wisdom in how to best communicate the rich truth about what Christ has done for us.
- Pray that rather than the cultural issues being a barrier to understanding the fullness of the Gospel, they would only increase the amazement that Kenyans feel as they become aware of what it means to be the sons and daughters of the King of Kings!
- That there would be unity, encouragement, and conviction to pray for eachother among all those involved in World Harvest Mission throughout the world.
- That God would bless and strengthen their marriage
- That their ministries would thrive and bear much fruit.
- That God would give them wisdom in all their work.
Latest Newsletter: click here (Link to PDF)
Box 1773 – 00621, Village Market,
Mail Support to:
Donations Processing Center
PO Box 1244
Albert Lea, MN 56007-1244
(indicate #51467 on the memo to sponsor the Mixon’s )
Missions Work: Joy to the World Ministries is a Christ-centered initiative caring for, educating, and empowering the people of Malawi in South East Africa. The vision of Joy to the World Ministries is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ as we implement self-sufficient, sustainable, and incremental projects that benefit the people of low-income communities..
- For the launch of the Adopt-a-Missionary program, whereby people can contribute to help us cover the monthly support for our Malawian missionaries
- For the final stages of opening our new medical clinic
- For our micro-finance loan program for women has been expanded to another town (Kasungu).
- For the Lighthouse Christian Centre in Kasungu, an Internet cafe and Christian bookstore where customers can also hear the Gospel.
Latest Newsletter: Click here
Fletcher’s Blog: Click here
Mail Support to:
Joy to the World Ministries
P.O. Box 1514
Poway, CA 92074
Papua New Guinea
Brent and Erica Haberchak
Mission Work: Brent and Erica are working with New Tribes Missions as they help reach the unreached people of Papua New Guinea through aviation. To read all about the Haberchak’s Mission, click on the following LINK.
Blog: Click Here.
Support: Click Here.
Tim & Krista Hahne
Missions Work: Pastor of a church plant in Valcea and working with the poor and elderly.
- Ten godly men in the church ready to serve Christ and His people.
- Sufficient teachers for the Children’s Ministry.
- Krista’s Romanian language skills to rise to the next level.
- Tim’s preaching and leadership gifts to grow.
- Those at the elderly homes to come to a living faith in Christ.
- The Gospel to keep us focused and passionate in the battle.
- Wisdom for future direction for the church.
Tim’s Audio Sermons: click here
January 2015 Newsletter: click here
Latest Blog Posting: click here
Str. Placajului nr. 5
Rm. Valcea VL 240579
Inspiration Christian Fellowship
20485 Regal Oak Dr.,
Yorba Linda, CA 92686
Write Tim Hahne/Romania on the memo line.
Thailand & Cambodia
Rose Martinez with the Mercy Ministry Foundation
Missions Work: Christian Happy Homes Orphanage
- Safety and Health of the Ministry Workers and the Orphanage children
- For the Spiritual Growth of the children at Christian Happy Homes
- That God would continue to supply Qualified workers and financial support for this ministry.
- That Rose and the other workers would be encouraged by Christ and witness the fruit of their labor – the glory of the Lord!
January 2016 Newsletter: click here
P.O. Box 6 Changrai 57000
Mail Support to:
Christian Happy Homes
P.O. Box 6219
Visalia, CA 93277-6219