George & Martha Mixon – Children: Laura, Carrie, Nathan, Beth, & Jim
Missions Work: They are a part of World Harvest Missions, ministering to a church in Losho, visiting elderly homes, and orphanages.
- Pray for wisdom in how to best communicate the rich truth about what Christ has done for us.
- Pray that rather than the cultural issues being a barrier to understanding the fullness of the Gospel, they would only increase the amazement that Kenyans feel as they become aware of what it means to be the sons and daughters of the King of Kings!
- That there would be unity, encouragement, and conviction to pray for eachother among all those involved in World Harvest Mission throughout the world.
- That God would bless and strengthen their marriage
- That their ministries would thrive and bear much fruit.
- That God would give them wisdom in all their work.
Latest Newsletter: click here (Link to PDF)
Box 1773 – 00621, Village Market,
Mail Support to:
Donations Processing Center
PO Box 1244
Albert Lea, MN 56007-1244
(indicate #51467 on the memo to sponsor the Mixon’s )
Papua New Guinea
Brent and Erica Haberchak
Mission Work: Brent and Erica are working with New Tribes Missions as they help reach the unreached people of Papua New Guinea through aviation. To read all about the Haberchak’s Mission, click on the following LINK.
Blog: Click Here.
Support: Click Here.
Tim & Krista Hahne
Missions Work: Evangelism, teaching, and working with the poor and elderly. in Valcea
- Krista’s Romanian language skills to rise to the next level.
- Tim’s evangelistic efforts to be fruitful
- Those at the elderly homes to come to a living faith in Christ.
- The Gospel to keep us focused and passionate in the battle.
- Wisdom for future direction in ministry.
Tim’s Audio Sermons: click here
January 2015 Newsletter: click here
Latest Blog Posting: click here
Str. Placajului nr. 5
Rm. Valcea VL 240579
Inspiration Christian Fellowship
20485 Regal Oak Dr.,
Yorba Linda, CA 92686
Write Tim Hahne/Romania on the memo line.
Thailand & Cambodia
Rose Martinez with the Mercy Ministry Foundation
Missions Work: Christian Happy Homes Orphanage
- Safety and Health of the Ministry Workers and the Orphanage children
- For the Spiritual Growth of the children at Christian Happy Homes
- That God would continue to supply Qualified workers and financial support for this ministry.
- That Rose and the other workers would be encouraged by Christ and witness the fruit of their labor – the glory of the Lord!
January 2016 Newsletter: click here
P.O. Box 6 Changrai 57000
Mail Support to:
Christian Happy Homes
P.O. Box 6219
Visalia, CA 93277-6219