All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; So that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. ~ 2 Tim 3:16-17
To listen to a sermon series from the archives, including: the Gospel of John, Acts, Romans, Galatians, 1 Peter, Genesis, Exodus, Ruth, Esther, Jonah, Haggai, Malachi and more, Click here to link to SermonAudio.com. Select the option for “Scripture” and then select the scripture you desire.
Sermon Study Questions
Pastor James will post his Sermon Study Questions every Tuesday for the previous Sunday’s sermon. Our hope is for these study questions to promote deeper personal study and further edify our church body.
Sermon Study Questions for Sunday, September 23, 2018
Click Here: Sermon Study Questions 9-23-18
- Read the Book of Jude.
- Who is Jude writing to, and how does he describe them? What is significant about the words he uses?
- What does it mean for mercy, peace, and love to be multiplied to us?
- What is Jude’s purpose for writing?
- What is the faith that Jude is urging his readers to contend for and how is his view of the faith significant to us in our culture today?
- Where are the false teachers that Jude is writing about, and what does that tell us about the danger they pose?
- What is the main error of the false teachers?
- What are some of the reasons we should take Jude’s description of the false teachers seriously (whose view of them is Jude ultimately expressing)?
- Who is Christ in Jude?
- Pray for one another.